Monday 11 August 2014

Will the real Dr Shady please stand up!




When Marshall Bruce Mathers III was asked" How did the name Slim Shady come up? He said "I was takin' a shit. I swear to God. And the fuckin' name just popped into my head."
I am sure that many gladiators had similar experiences when dealing with the likes of  Dr Chap. -------SAY CHEESE CHAPPIE------->

Dr Shady has many disguises, most recently a spy he planted in WRT – Known as Kitara

Looking at the picture, its understandable why he finds it difficult to determine his own gender.

Guild message from: Kitara
LOL! thanks for blowing my cover here too .. these guys thought I some sweet little whore they could condem to hell with them... 

Guild message from: Kitara
LOL! I dont care who knows, and no it is not classified. I was wondering how long it would take for it to get out though... LOL! so how did you know? I told everyone in THRACE so Lav and Matt would have known... and My food was over priced so I am sure everyone was talking about me... 

It looks as though there is no doubt that his intention is to set up shop in various guilds to gather information and intelligence. Is this the sort of character you are looking to house in your guild?
Does it sound to you that he was looking to be caught?

He also joined other guilds under the pretence of a visit, however in his haste made more enemies that friends

Sat, 08/09/2014 - 20:45:01               Guild message from: Dr,_Chap_M.D.
Just a bunch of Den Dickers in here eh? 

Sun, 08/10/2014 - 01:32:06             Guild message from: Dr,_Chap_M.D.
I am off the join the War against the DEN. The bastards are way too big for their britches... Anyone want to come along I am in my old Guild SPQR... 

Sun, 08/10/2014 - 07:20:57             Guild message from: ClavicusVile
There was drama when Chap left? Must have missed that ......

For the records, I believe that he was the only person that left the guild. His shady ways have finally caught up with him as he joined SPQR on his own.

Once Dr Chap joined the war against “The Den”, his frustration became clear - realising that he was out of his depth.He updated his profile page to reflect the following:
LVL BASHERS
Showing thier true Colors and total lack of Honor.
Battle reports
Date Opponent
08/10/2014 22:00:28 Defense Akimyota [THE_DEN]
08/10/2014 20:56:08 Defense Sentinel [THE_DEN]
08/10/2014 19:49:31 Defense Kimbus [THE_DEN]
08/10/2014 17:10:05 Defense romankind6 [THE_DEN]
For the records “Their” - I before E, except after C is a mnemonic rule of thumb for English spelling and shouldn’t be used in all case Dr Shady.

Next time, if you want to join a war – Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight or cry bashing
Shut your mouth and get stuck in, or Go Home and leave our Rat infested SPQR.
Stay seated Dr Shady – everyone else Class Dismissed
Dr Shady – Please stay for extra lessons, Eric will be your English professor.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Rat, this Blog has devolved into a one-sided Attack Vehicle for DEN. If you want a balanced blog, which I doubt you do, Please stop the personal attacks, which I doubt you will do either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Really
    It’s an attack on the feeble minded individuals that believe their conduct is tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say that when I was in trouble of being run out o the game....Dr. Chap and gang took me in...so there is honor there. I will be submitting his reply to this "post"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Not Really
    It’s an attack on the feeble minded individuals that believe their conduct is tolerable."

    Please elaborate....

    Reply

    ReplyDelete