Tuesday 2 December 2014

Advent calendar: Question 2


Question:
Which potion of the Zany Healer helped your order achieve considerable strength in BattleKnight?

So this proved to be a little tricky.......



<Battleknight Admin>
It's embarrassing I don't fully understand that question... ahh, the wording sucks >.<
<Battleknight Admin>
I'm sure zany healer should mean Crazy healer
<Battleknight Admin>
Unfortunately for the entire duration of that Halloween event I was away
<Battleknight Admin>
I *think*,  It should be "Trank der Freundschaft" -  which kinda means Potion of Friendship
<Battleknight Admin>
Well that potion is the only one that gives a lot of order based rewards so that sounds good :D



I am still not sure if this is the correct answer, however - If you don't know, what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment