Monday 19 January 2015

Monday Night RAW

Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:10:11    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
sounds like SISSYNEL going off the deep end. she getting mad when you play by the rules. talking about boost and shes boosted to the max. talk about a looser.. its going to get a lot worse for the crying little bitch.

Those are fighting words - Funny thing is , I have compared Stats.
You and OO are falling behind - and fast.

Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:38:22    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
i think sissynel mad at a few of us, eric not sure what your doing but keep it up sissy mad at you to i guess, your only 11 levels below her
   
If you're gonna run with the big dogs, you can't pee like a puppy

Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:39:47    Guild message from: eric93!
The name is eric. I only swing when I have triple damage boosts, Venus activated and my opponent doesn't.

Lol - Just got to love that


Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:41:38    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
11 levels

He can't even speak his native tongue [English], yet now he thinks he is a mathematician.
Just saying what everyone in the guild is thinking

Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:45:25    Guild message from: OOngats
haha, Shitismell, shim was a boost junkie, still is, and got hammered for months after the merger. finally started spending money on the game and training stats, now has beer muscles.

Basically you saying he now kicks your arse convincingly. When both gladiators are spending money on the game, please enlighten me how Sentinel spends more money that you on the game - and how does that equate to becoming stronger?

I love how I get warned on my profile but that festering turd flames away.

Simple, he is smarter than you. He provides suggestive criticism. You just plain stupid. [ Can't put it any other way]
   
Sun, 01/04/2015 - 20:48:41    Guild message from: OOngats
Hey Shartinsmel, how bad did you max out your credit cards during the polar bear dice roll event?

You such a cry baby - Love it when you squirm

Sun, 01/04/2015 - 21:16:29    Guild message from: OOngats
it's funny, I observe that Shartinsmell is boosted right now.

Truth be told - the nick names you delinquents come up with are somewhat puerile. 


Mon, 01/05/2015 - 12:13:19    Guild message from: AceticAcid
haha.. I love these ppl :) gives me some good entertainment!

Since you decided to post my site - I just want to acknowledge you regarding your new blog you have created. "gladiatusustruth"

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:19:02    Guild message from: MrMentality
lol yea thats because there's so many pussies up there

NO bigger pussy than you.... not even sure why I left your message in....
Sorry..... And you are ..... Never-mind..... It doesn't matter... Keep walking stranger....

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:20:00    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
i got this from a level 1.. interesting i deleted the message from my pm and got a short memory, so don't remember who sent it.
It's AceticAcid, obviously he doesn't want anyone to know..... For a few reasons.
1. He has stigmatized Von - For good reason I might add
2. He continues to have issues with Mika and Dark Knight... The 2 staff members that kicked him off the GO team. Moesha, help us out here :)

I started a blog of my own. It is in reference to the Dark Knight and all the BS with the "team" I was hoping you could spread the word around about it.... http://gladiatusustruth.blogspot.com/

As mentioned on your comments to the last post - I always Welcome freedom of speech

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:22:50    Guild message from: AceticAcid
ive had it a couple times.... these guys like to let it build.. perhaps we can get into a bit of swapping ;)
that sounded kinky!

The above Post is here to illustrate that AceticAcid was on and talking in Guild Chat at the same time that Diceman announced the Blog - Coincidence? I think NOT - Diceman, is too stupid to even wait an hour to announce the Website/Blog. AA sends him the message - he posts it between AA messages ... then says he has short term memory .... Wait - Diceman probably does have memory problems.... i.e. His language skills for starters???

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:26:30    Guild message from: MrMentality
those were very long paragraphs in that blog haha. aint got time for that. and yea we can do that Acid like 50k at a time. it would work over time. just gotta train more cuz there are 2 people who could easily take it :D

Who's this guy again ???

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:37:08    Guild message from: AceticAcid
train?
nah.. i prefer to put all my gold into the guild bank so that we can upgrade our guild to a level 67 and have a bajillion guildmates!

The funny thing is - We all know its sarcastic, because SPQR's bank will never be safe again, NOW that Den has shown us that they can RAPE us at will. So lets start a surrender war against them, in order that 3/4 of our guild can take a pounding at the hands of "The Den", while the other 1/4 are imported as mercenaries from other guilds.

Mon, 01/05/2015 - 14:41:59    Guild message from: MrMentality
lol training is good to though...so you can help fight with the guild. just save for both

Straight over this guys head - whoever he is???? can we call him Mr_Nobody

Thu, 01/15/2015 - 11:43:45    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
think ill change my name for a bit.
SISSYNEL

PROFILE
I AM A WHINNY ONE WHEN PEOPLE PLAY BY THE RULES. I AM JUST LEARNING SOME CLOCK SOUNDS. I KNOW KIDS LEARN THIS EARLY IN TIME (BY 6 MONTHS), BUT THE DEN SCHOOL ARE YEARS BEHIND. I SHOULD LEARN TO TELL TIME BY TIME BY TIME I AM 80. THAT IS ONLY 78 YEARS AWAY.

Geez - I think you should change your name to Mr_Embarrassing..... Because that how we in SPQR feel about your guildmails.









No comments:

Post a Comment