Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Art of Deception - Ain't nobody got time for that!



Mon, 01/19/2015 - 23:43:07    Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
I think that we need to have a little talk about the newest blog attacking me. The blog came from this guild that I am fighting for.....talk. What is the deal? Why is my recap of a discussion taken as a mandate?
Very Simple - Your so call brothers in Arms - felt threatened

"Thankfully we have VonK authorizing the changing of the War rules. If my memory serves me correct. Von, you were one of the people complaining about not being apart of initial "discussion" and here we have the same thing.... only a few glads in the community speaking for all.... now aren't we the hypocrite?

Still shocked you would entertain a GM being replaced! Unless your hoping that you'll be the one that takes the new lead position in a guild ?????? interesting???"
Yea - Ain't nobody got time for that :P

And since when has anyone taken what I say in the forum as gospel....guess what...if you talk you have a voice....if you sit there with your thumb up your ass, yeah folks will try to get stuff done that you may not like, so the answer to that is talk, object....if someone is saying something in the forum that you do not like - counter with your suggestion...I make suggestions maybe too often...been warned many times by the GOs...but I still do it. I 'm not saying my ideas are the best, [Tru Dat] but if we just sit back and let some of these fools make the rules for us then you are seriously impaired..... [ Well, why don't you apply to become a GO? Scratch that .... I doubt Dark will give you a look in] and need to get involved with this stuff....you don't talk so take what you get. I do not know where the part about getting rid of a Master came from, but obviously there has been talk about it from some where.....why should that be a problem if you have guild members devoted to the same thing you are devoted to.....if they are not, they should leave.. ..I mean if 50% of your members want to kick you.. ..maybe the jig is up anyway.
[Very Simple, SPQR is not a guild for the members - it is a guild for Diceman, Oongrats and AA - everyone else .... Well, they sheep.]

Now, another thing, I was, in fact, in the initial discussion that DK references, just look it up....DK took part of what we talked about and turned it for his own use.

Now, I can take the blog posting from DEN's rat, [You mean SPQR's rat] cause I know he is DEN. [ I can't lie, there are a few of us in the Den and SPQR - But that's how we like to roll, we just love to travel :) ] When my Ally attacks me, I got a problem with that. [You didn't have a problem, when your own guild mates asked you NOT to form retribution? then kicked them in their teeth] So DICE and AA, cut it out if you want me for an ally....and if not...just kick me.....and how about an explanation on the attacks??????? [Von..... F*ckit man...... I don't like you..... but i do respect you... You just said it how it is... Well Done.... lets here their BS excuse]

Mon, 01/19/2015 - 23:49:13    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
I took it off, I didn't see anything about you really. Maybe I got to go back and read it again.
http://gladiatusustruth.blogspot.com/

That just shows you.... If Diceman posted the link in his guild mail as well as his profile....

# Do you think that he knows the "So called level 1 Gladiator Very Well? 
Ahhh YEA!! Obviously - Do you think we stupid!!!!
# What would any level 100 plus gladiator do when they receive a link to a blog? 
Ummm Report it,,,Right!!! But not if they one of your admin
# Would you place a link to the site on your profile without reading the blog and understanding the content? 
Are you nuts!! but then again, I am not Diceman ....  And we already established that he only has a first grade education.

Mon, 01/19/2015 - 23:49:54    Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
Really????? Yes, please re-read. Good Lord.....
Heheheehehe

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 00:08:17    Guild message from: AceticAcid
Wtf are you talking about? Who cares what is said in these stupid blogs.... i read the rats blog and the other one. Seems to me they are trying to cause tension in our own ranks. You don't see me flying off the handle von cause the rat is trying to blame this new stupid blog on me.
Simple Question - We established that Master Diceman posted the link in the guildmail... That's INDISPUTABLE..... So are you telling us that Diceman is trying to cause tension in his own ranks? And the only reason why you haven't gone flying off on a tangent is because ....you wrote the blog..... Don't get me wrong ..... You are the one player in the SPQR Administration who actually has a decent IQ [ Just my opinion of course] ... How many other ex-GO's that have a beef with Mika are there in this guild [Who in SPQR actually knows who Mika is]..... How many are admin here [In SPQR] ... and how many would Diceman back, if they started their own blog ...... 
First mistake my friend.... Don't make the blog so personal..... Step away from the light ... and live in the shadows.....Just like my Rat's.
 
If you take that shit seriously then you need to up your meds.
Like a caged animal ready to pounce

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 00:12:21    Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
yeah.....maybe
What's that mean - you going to up those Meds? or you feel defeated.... Come on Von - Kick us all out of the guild.... Lets have a spring cleaning!!! I say F*ck them..... Retribution.....

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 00:16:55    Guild message from: AceticAcid
I still stand behind what I said to u in pm tho.... it was on point. I read that forum thread similarly.
Ummm... Ok so you said to Von the same thing you private, that you said on the Blog? If we were 95% sure it was you that started the Blog - I am up to 99%
The difference is i am ok with you having a difference of opinion than mine..... and I can still be your friend.
The Old Olive branch ........ You can't afford to lose Von right? Or you too scared he is going to go all Crushen apocalypse on SPQR's arse.

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 00:23:31    Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
I agree and honestly I am hopefully friends with everyone here. Not trying to cause problems here, that blog has all appearances of coming from you or someone here. If not then I apologize, hopefully you can understand why I think or thought that. I will accept your word that it did not come from here and will try to figure out where it came from ......
LOL - It definitely came from A
Von - You ain't that stupid are you? ..... Surely you have pieced this all together already..... You let this go... you are what we refer to as a Soft C*ck... Either that - or you like it from behind.... bend for a friend.

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 00:35:46    Guild message from: AceticAcid
Well I read it similarly like I said. You can be pissed about whatever you like. But please understand, I did not say that, that blog did not come from here. Technically both of them could have come from spqr if indeed they are the same ppl.... which I tend to believe the case to be.... either way I am un affected. I just be here clicking ever 10-15 minutes accordingly.
If what you say is true, I messaged Diceman in-game and asked him to post on my behalf. Yes - the rat and Diceman are working together.... How stupid do you think we are ...
***** Rat Looks Around*****  See's ***** Oongrats, Diceman, Mr_Nobody [Forgot his name already]..... Scratch that.... The stupid level is pretty low on the SPQR side.....
OK, Diceman and I are working together, and he is protecting the secret of the rat.....NOT

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 05:31:01    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
I have never posted on any blog, I don't read them and that post on my front page was at the start of it. [So you linked a empty Blog...BS] I haven't been on the rat blog, can't tell u the last time [You do know you can use google translate if you can't understand English ...right?]. Just went to this one when u said something last night. Again I never posted on any blog.
Another thing - If you haven't been on the Rat's blog ... then it would be simple to tell the last time you were on the Blog .... Never ...Right?

Tue, 01/20/2015 - 05:43:58    Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
Put teamviewer on your computer. I can show you daily history and u won't see any travels to blogs or log ons to any blog. It's all I can say
LOL - Would have loved to have read the messages between you and AA during this period .... 
Your story is all over the place, it just doesn't tie up.... However we will see what action Von takes down the road ..... Has he been played?  Maybe he is just a Pawn in this game of chess... It really is a pity... I thought he was more of a Bishop.

4 comments:

  1. Playing Dumb
    "Mon, 01/19/2015 - 09:20:19
    Message AceticAcid | Subject: (Report)
    still dont know what you are talking about.... sorry... do you mean the fake blog that I have written on my profile? I wrote that on there because I tried getting the rats url taken off of everyone's profile and it didn't work... the GO's said url promoting something else was fine.. so I wrote that fake one on there to see if it would get me in trouble!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:04:57 Guild message from: OOngats
    nice win!
    can you do a gold package for 1,021,000?

    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:12:30 Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
    Yes, 1 minute

    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:14:47 Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
    No fees OO.

    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:27:47 Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
    Evka said you are supposed to say thanks you dum my.....Lol!

    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:48:49 Guild message from: Von_Kestleberg
    Ok, I am out......

    Thu, 01/29/2015 - 00:50:03 Guild message from: OOngats
    oh, sorry. thank you very much your kindness knows no bounds.



    Mon, 01/26/2015 - 19:33:54 Guild message from: homicid3-Z
    Getting high level players from den attacking me looool wtf fucking nerds man

    1. I actually don't think you do have it figured, which surprises me
    2. Its not a case of Evka saying "you are supposed to say thanks", its called Manners and respect for others.
    3. I can't believe we still have people in our guild that don't know we at war .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I got it.......I will act on it when it is in my best interest....don't worry....it will happen
    2. You obviously do not understand sarcasm.....
    3. Yes, that is a problem, actually for both sides...yes DEN glads keep asking me why they are being hit......
    4. When I formed -R-, there was no uproar when we attacked other guilds....we attacked many.......So people chose sides after we fought DEN...ok to attack anyone else, but not DEN....I would say that it is about to happen again because of bad rat dis-information

    ReplyDelete