Tuesday 29 April 2014

ERIC's SPEECH (LONG LIVE ERIC)



                                                         
 Sat, 04/26/2014 - 17:45:51 Guild message from: eric93!

hey I guess the rat is still posting off site.(You Damn right I am) I am flattered he spent so much time talking about me. (Well when you stupid, you attract all the flies, in this case, you attracted all the rats)  its funny. he must be young because he has noooooo idea what he is talking about. (I would have thought that you must be young, because it sounds as though you haven’t received a decent education. On the other hand, there are rumors going around that you are so old, you sat next to Jesus in school.)

what else is funny and I guess Den must of told him this stuff because they have brought it up to me too. (You wouldn’t believe the resources I have, even if you tried) I think they think I am not aware of somethings. (This is why I pick on you Eric, even if you were twice as smart, you would be stupid) and that I should feel jilted or disrespected. by spqr not making me an admin. (If you were to follow what I wrote, it’s to highlight the trust issues within SPQR, and the trust they have with everyone else that is not within their circle of friends. They will never trust you; they probably even think that you have something to do with the Rat. You are on the outside looking in, and even if you wanted a seat at the table, it will never be offered to you.)

I guess I have to state this to everyone who is or isn't in the know. (You didn’t have to state it to everyone; you were under peer pressure and felt compelled to defend yourself. Take a leaf out of Franz’s book; he has been very quiet since this whole Rat story broke. He is a lot smarter that people give him credit for, although he is still AB’s pet. "Sit Ubu sit, good dog!")

I told this to romankind. feel free to ask him if you don't believe me. and I told this to peach when she informed me that she was lobbying to get me promoted to admin. (Call your first witness to stand.)

I have never asked or wanted to be an admin in any guild I have ever been a member of. I never asked to be or want to be an admin in SPQR. (Alright, now a little truth starts coming out. What you haven’t said is, why don’t you want to be an Admin in SPQR? And so the speculation starts.....)

I know peach thought I should be an admin here. That is was some sort of sign of respect.

I do not agree with that. so to anyone who thinks that SPQR has disrespected me. I say I don't want to be an admin here, and I do not blame the admins and GM of spqr for not making me an admin.  (You hurt, just admit it. The Admin & GM of SPQR have not only disrespected you, but all of us in the guild. They are a piece of Sh*t. When it came to you however, they might have thought that your IQ is a little too below the norm to trust you with any sort of authority. That, I might have to give SPQR +1)

there was a lot of bad blood between me and many members of SPQR when I was a member of xiii.

and who knows maybe there might still be. (There is no F*cking doubt that these arrogant SOB’s can hold a grudge)

Brasky and Nobs have posted spys in SPQR before so I know that it happens. (Yes, I give it to Brasky for being able to outsmart the idiotic upper tier of SPQR.If there is one thing that Brasky is, it’s a superior strategist compared to any of the SPQR top brass. Way to go Brasky. For those that haven’t, Check out the XIII Forum page. Thanks for the Awareness Brasky)

and If the roles were reversed and a admin from SPQR joined xiii I would of not wanted them to be an admin either. (You talk as though you are still a XIII member, way to go Eric. Stick it to SPQR)

SO to anyone who thinks I am some sort of sensitive cry baby. I say you are wrong. I am a big boy who doesn't care about being an admin. (Indeed, you are not only a Big Boy, you are also known as BOYII)

What I care about, and why I came to spqr. was I know that the merge was going to happen eventually. I wanted to be in a server 1 guild with my server 1 glad.and I want to stick it to brasky as much as I can.so to the spqr rat whoever you are. I truly don't care who you are, or what you think of me. (All I can say is, In the battle of wits you're an unarmed man)

But please write more about me. because I matter more to you, I guess. but please know what you are talking about. I don't want to be an admin in any guild. (I have some advise for you Eric, Have you ever considered suing your brains for non-support?)

of course you will keep writing in your blog saying I should be mad about not being an admin. and I know you won't post this in your blog. because your blog half posts depicting half truths so you can look clever or make it look like something you want it to look like. instead of the truth ( I have posted line by line, word by word what you have all said, Where did you come up with that half truth Bullsh*t. Eric, be honest for a second, Are your parents siblings?)

personally that twisting of the truth and the omission of statement is the lowest for of journalism. and usually things that get reserved for dictatorship counties. iraq and N korea do things like that. I guess the spqr rat wants to be in that league. so g0od luck to you! (Eric, I have heard people say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.)



Authors Comments

I just want to express my gratitude to Eric for providing material to work with. He speaks from the heart, and gives us all something to laugh about. I have read some of the absolute sh*t written by AA and AB, and it is not really worth posting. I will be honest with you all, and have only targeted Eric due to his involvement with Retribution. He is in my opinion a very good gladiator, that believes he has chosen the lesser of 2 evils.

1 comment:

  1. We have had our highest number of views yesterday 162 for those that are interested

    ReplyDelete