Sunday 27 April 2014

SPQR DIARIES 5




Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:51:08 Guild message from: OOngats
I'm disappointed in his choice. though. I thought I had some much better rants with more vulgarity and worse insults. He could have chosen some better smacktalk of mine.

The reason why I am selective when using comments, is because I really don’t want you to do the thinking. You and thinking could be dangerous!!!! Don’t feel bad, there are many people who have no talent!

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:53:01 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight
Now we know not a bright one that one.
So there I go again, trying to cover my tracks

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:54:25 Guild message from: Evka

I didn´t want to interrupt your debate and stand up for someone... but Semi was in XIII because of me long time... He didn´t love Brasky so much :D
I can’t say anything bad about Princess Evka.
However, I too am here because of her. Oh Well, you can’t be perfect Evka. You are forgiven.

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:55:07 Guild message from: OOngats
did somebody surrender the war with The Loins Dungs? You already fought against Sentinel 5 times today because of that the fight is not valued. Your ranking will not increase also after a win in the arena!
You forgot to mention that you lost the first 5 fight, so in hindsight someone saved you ugly arse.
You know what AB, I LIKE YOU, people say that I have no taste, but I really like you.

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:56:58 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
semi was bad b4, cant believe he let that stuff bother him.
Yes. Too bad you were onto him right? You knew he was the RAT?
Mr.Diceman2U, did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:58:17 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight
Don't remember but after 3 or 5 days if no one post battle reports it's draw maybe that's what happened.
Not a chance, you know “The Den” will not let us get out of this war easily. They have totally outsmarted our leadership team.

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 21:15:04 Guild message from: Legolas_Maximus
Oh I wish I'd known it was semi. I'd have been double naughty!! Sorry Evka, no offense but that turd and I have not got on for at least 5 of the 6 yrs I've been playing this game. I once offered to help him when we were in th e40's and he spat in my face. So good riddance to the little diarrhea splotch!
Lets be honest here. Spaniard started the same time as you, and has outstripped you by miles. There is a reason why he didn’t take advise from you. From your everyday response in the forum, we all know you are a weasel. Spaniard saw that, is a good judge of character, and told you to get lost.
I only have one question for you. As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 00:24:48 Guild message from: FranzLiszt
Semi didn't join SPQR. He gave his account to someone else, who gave it back to Semi and he has since left, I guess. Of course, that's forgetting the fact he got that account from someone else who was SPQR years ago.
Mon, 04/21/2014 - 06:25:09 Guild message from: AngryBanker
I've heard that story before....it's got a familiar bullshit ring to it. Not original.When somebody gets caught doing something stoooopid, or just plain poor judgement and they are getting a rash of abuse for their ....whatever it was..."oh, hey guys I'm back....I wasn't ME. I was somebody ELSE. and now it's ME again. Whew! sounds like that OTHER person really made a mess of things" I don't believe that story of: I gave my account away but now I have it back. Unless franz is able to see a different IP address at some clearly different location, and that's not really all too difficult to create for a game nerd obsessed with this game who loves to sniff my dirty underwear and gossip our guildmail.
 The story of the Spaniard, Semi, LikeCandy, Chanel......................
So the question is, Is AB trying to ask Franz to use the fact that he is a GO to peep at the IP Address? We all know that Franz AKA BOY 1 will do anything for AB.
AB. Keep talking, maybe someday you will say something intelligent

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 00:25:59 Guild message from: FranzLiszt
The other person left xiii and joined SPQR, and then semi got the account back. Now why did he go to the den, LOL.
So many Questions! Maybe because it smelt foul over her in SPQR.

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 04:55:29 The attack of guild StoneHarthLegion has been successfully evaded!
I foresee a war coming.So if we were to take a step back. Ask yourself. Who has come off worse following this was?
WRT, while they managed to escape retribution due to the quick thinking of their leader. However, may have lost Erics to SPQR following the cause. (The lose of Eric +1 for WRT)
StoneHarthLegion were fortunate enough to have many of "The_Den's" multi's, and  hence avoided a direct war. (Unless I am missing something). But like mentioned earlier, lost 6 - 7 strong gladiators, due to their poor leadership, and due to their inability to look at the long term effect..
SPQR - Have lost lost many strong gladiators (-1), have a rat in their midst (-1), a possible new enemy in StoneHarthLegion (-1) and have showed "The_Den" their cards. Losing 70 Odd to 20 Odd. I will Say it " We are in the Sh*t"
The Den - They gained a strong comrade in Spaniard, and Kimbus has stood tall.

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 08:18:06 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
willing to bet that the usa server going to get the 20% off. you think their going to expand reconstruction time discount for winners?
So, let’s give it up for S9.
In My Opinion, this was the best event ever.
It Rained Rubies, and training was GOOOOOD

3 comments:

  1. So let me see if I follow you right....Retribution started a war with the DEN......the Den declared on SPQR and WRT(WRT gave up before a hit was thrown)....but no war was declared on Legion? Great stuff......who got played?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - Its looks as though StoneHarthLegion played SPQR like a fiddle (+1 to them.)
    Although, I believe that they probably came off the worst since the merger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to hurt your feelings, really sorry.... You don't have to be jealous! ;) Follow me on twitter and we can talk about it more ;) :P

    ReplyDelete