Sunday 27 April 2014

SPQR DIARIES 4



Alright, So lets continue with the SPQR Diaries.
So, I allowed SPQR to let their guard down in order for them to say something. However, its been a little slow on their side, So I give you what I can:
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 19:53:11 Guild message from: PurpleHazeS1
i wasn't going to partake in the war mainly because there are no victory conditions that make sense .. neither guild will surrender so it just means you can hit a player as many times as you want and gain exp for nothing really. I'll hit until i get my dailey chest as normal and I will never surrender in defense of my guild !Because we rock the Gladiatus House !
One word, "Lazy"...... No, lets make it 2 "Lazy F*ck"

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 18:18:18 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U 
Going to start passing freezes out with my little guy. niceguy the name

Attention, Someone that demands you to call them Mr.Diceman 2 U,( basically trying to elevate his status) also refers to himself as NiceGuy?

YES, Now I am convinced more than ever you have ABC [Angry Banker Condition]


Sun, 04/20/2014 - 18:50:20 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
DONT LIKE IT GET THE HELL OUT.. THEIR A GREAT BUNCH HERE AND JUST TIME, YOUR HISTORY AND STOMPED ON EVERYDAY.. WE ARE TAKEN VOTES OR GOING TO GIVE YOU PLENTY MORE TO POST. YOU CAN GO BACK AND KISS ASSKY'S ASS. DEN MIGHT WANT YOU. ITS GUILD MAIL, DONT LIKE IT BLOCK US. THEIRS NO BAN FOR GUILD MAIL.

I am still waiting to see the outcome of these votes?

Again, a promise that didn’t materialize, funny thing is, I wonder if i will be asked to vote? This is another example of typical SPQR leadership behaviour. Promises, Promises, Promises



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:07:59 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U

they censored your post, keep going it should turn into a ban....

did i forget to say you got a warning also

One word, “Thanks”

Thanks for reporting me. It was from your action that I decided to hang around a little longer. So, instead of leaving the guild  right away, I have decided to stay.
Welcome to my Blog. I love the fact that in the case of SPQR, "stupid is funny."



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:14:20 Guild message from: reximus1
you put the scale armor on the main player or merc?

OK, Stupid may be contagious after all. I may have to leave earlier than anticipated.

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:37:20 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight

That's messed up if someone in house would do that.

Basically, I am trying something that is called “Misdirection”. If i pretend that I am concerned, then they won’t think that I am SPQR_RAT. Am I ImmortalKnight? 
Maybe I am, Maybe I am not. Maybe I want you to think I'm not, so that when you think I am, you will think back, and think that I am not? Am I over-thinking this?
Well, you never know! [Maybe I am just looking to be kicked]. Then again, if SPQR_RAT is more than 1 rat, you will never know!


Misdirection is a form of deception in which the attention of an audience is focused on one thing in order to distract its attention from another.


Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:51:47 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U

i agree, it will get ab going more. watch

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:53:46 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight

Oh can't wait he'll have a ball. :)
Sh*t I am even convincing myself that I am not SPQR_RAT

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:59:44 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight
Yes good thing I went to see and it's all censored. Looks like a part 3 is coming. I wonder whose messages will be posted . I should say a few loving words so I can get noticed in forum. Lol

Wave your arms in the air ImmortalKnight, I am (I mean,"you are") on camera



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:18:09 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight

Could it be true they came from Xlll or they are they are trying to be smart about it and say they came from there.

So we actually have a smart one here. Damn, I am placing myself in the spotlight. Intelligence is a rare thing in SPQR.



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:18:25 Guild message from: Legolas_Maximus
maybe I should look in more than once a day! :)
Coulda had some fun!!:)

It’s not over my friend, I mentioned before that the rat is not just one person. That I can assure you.


Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:35:38 Guild message from: OOngats
oh no! somebody gossipped! oh what ever shall we do?! too stupid for words......................Bla bla bla.....

I was going to post what he said, however, he just rants and raves, trying to outsmart himself. (Not very difficult). Sometimes AB, I'd like to kick you in the teeth, but tell me why should I improve your looks?



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:37:36 Guild message from: ImmortalKnight

Whoever it was they should enjoy the read and have some beer and have some crazy sex with partner that's what I do when I'm at home play the game fuck my girl 2 sec later and back to the game . Lol


I like this guy more and more. I am not just saying that because he may be one of my Rats ;)


Sherlock Homes

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:40:26 Guild message from: OOngats

who let that f*cking turd in here anyway? wasn't that....meh...can't remember. definitely somebody from xiii. Knobs or someone.

AB. Just LOVE the fact that you have so much respect for others.



Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:49:36 Guild message from: LegioDeUnus
O, ok. Now a member of TheDen? Yeah, I guess you can pretty much say mystery solved

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:39:12 Guild message from: OOngats
mystery solved?

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:49:36 Guild message from: LegioDeUnus
O, ok. Now a member of TheDen? Yeah, I guess you can pretty much say mystery solved

 

The Bully

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:49:44 Guild message from: OOngats
ohhhh.....that's right.....semi. 04/20/2014 20:48:10 Attack Spaniard [THE_DEN] 735
and look where he ran to! good. it's worse affliction for them to have that turd in their guild.
now I have one more The_Dung to Flung around in the arena.

So the question is, why are we still here with this Sh*tbag at the helm?  Are you afraid to leave because you will get on this Thugs Dung list? I am here, because I want everyone who joins here, that you will never become part of the inner circle, and will be treated with little respect.

AA, AB, MD, Watch you’re arse!
BOY II is watching you. (Go Eric - Lovely speech, there may be hope for you yet.)

Watch out for the speech [ERIC]
So eric has gained a little respect from me.[Not Much, but then again he does have the brain of a puppy]. He has told SPQR, "I don't want to be Admin at SPQR, you f*ckers don't like me, but the day you forget. YOU ARE F*CKED"

No comments:

Post a Comment