Wednesday 30 April 2014

XIII – Gold Rush - Support the "Underdog" and Contact Brasky



Earlier today I saw someone mention that they are a sucker for the underdog, and then go off to support a guild in order to prevent an underdog achieving a Level 18 Forum. (What’s up Doc?)

Wed, 04/30/2014 - 14:07:23The attack of guild THRACE_WARRIORS has been successfully evaded!
Score: 44 to 50

SPQR Guild Message
A member of SPQR, suggest that he will be leaving to assist another guild in trying to take down XIII.
Wed, 04/30/2014 - 15:13:03 Guild message from: LegioDeUnus
Within the next day or two, I am probably leaving to help a guild drop its average level so it can do a guild raid (not on here obviously). I've the raid is done, I will reapply if you guys are willing to take me back. But if you want to keep my spit open for a higher level more active glad, I completely understand

Wed, 04/30/2014 - 15:17:05 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
if you can help someone go for it, if not stay here
The green light was then given reluctantly by Mr.Diceman2U. (Probably worried that he is going to lose more active members.)

Legio then followed up by posting the following comment
Wed, 04/30/2014 - 15:18:15 Guild message from: LegioDeUnus
And if it does take a little longer, maybe DEN members will attack me 3x and I can have them banned. Lol
Now, I would usually say that Idiots are a rare breed,(Eric is still one of a kind) but it seems as though SPQR have had their pick of the litter. If i were to be honest with Legio, I would have to suggest that he is overdue for reincarnation.

My Plea is as Follows:
 
If anyone has some gold to spare, and would like to sponsor XIII anything from 500.000 up.

Please contact Brasky, and dump the gold at the doorsteps of XIII.

I believe that it is in the best interest of the game, as the stronger both our Allies and Competitors are, the better players we can become.

Lets work together

Current XIII Total
316.107.381

Required Total (18 Forum)
330.405.617

Difference 
14.298.236

6 comments:

  1. correction!

    xiii now has 294.523.478

    they need a total of
    35,882,139

    Now.
    Rat you can say I am a special kind of fool, idiot or moron.
    But atleast I have enough sense to not dangle 300 million gold in front all these people and think that no one is going to try to take it!
    That strikes me as a even more special kind of moron is running xiii.

    Anyone who ever said that brasky is a great leader better stuff their foot so far down their mouth it come out their own ass!
    because brasky just proved he is the worst leader in the history of this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done to WRT
    This is a game of strategy, and WRT was the first to the finish line.
    As you were not part of the decision to Raid and drop the average level, prancing around as though you were the mastermind is laughable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Torn on this one. If you are vulnerable to a raid...why would you not self pack? On the other hand....kind of a weak arse move recruiting glads to help you do ...it.

    I do like that more special kind of moron comment though! Well thought out there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. did I say I had anything to do with it?

    just incase anyone is confused I had sadly had nothing to do with the effort to raid xiii.

    but that doesn't mean I can't give props to the guys who did.

    seems to me the rat doesn't like people posting on his blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now i know you the real Eric, lol
    Eric - look at my freelance post and let me know if you wanna help us build up this forum.
    You know you will always be special to us here.
    If i didn't want you to post, i would have deleted your comments. Your comments are too priceless to delete :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special? Maybe. Eric would not agree-as posted above....Eric believes Brasky is a Even More Special Kind of Moron. So I don't think it would be fair to call Eric a Special Kind of Moron anymore....we can just be content knowing that he believes he is a moron and treat him kindly as we would any special needs person.

    ReplyDelete