Tuesday 22 April 2014

HIDE & SEEK

So I thought about going undercover for a while, but what the Hell!!!!




YOU CAN'T SEE ME: E.T.






Originally, I gave you enough information to at least suspect 1 of 6 gladiators. However with Semi choosing to fight in a guild that is lead by Kimbus (Currently the TOP Gladiator on Gladiatus US), It seems to me that you are content with believing you have no more rat problems.
The problem is, with the amount of gladiators in SPQR that dislikes the "top tier", you are completely blind to the infestation.

I watched as you ran around like headless chickens trying to pin point who the rat could possibly be. To tell you the truth, "I didn't care, nor do i care if you catch me"
So do I feel safe in the SPQR guild?

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 19:15:01 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
YOU MUST ASK PERMISSION TO POST ANY ONES GUILD MAIL, SO ASK ME AND ALL OTHERS BEFORE YOU POST ANY MESSAGES FIRST. ILL RESPOND SO YOU HAVE ANSWER.
So we know whats Mr.Diceman2U's strategy is to flush me out, he believes that in order to catch a rat, you should ask the rat to admit to being a rat. Sure thing. Mr.Diceman, do you mind if I post guild messages on the forum? I will wait for my response while you press the "Kick" button.

So have you thought about this?

Am I a talker/chatter in the guild? Since I seem to be so talkative here, surely I must speak alot in guild chat, right?
How long have I been held prisoner in this godforsaken place? From what you can gather, i moved over a few months before the merger, right?
Am I male or female? Well that's obvious, either that, or I am a chick on chick kinda gal.
What country am I from? I speak as though I am from the US, but the profile says something else. Oh the confusion.
Do you think you can monitor me by the guild activity? Possibility, If the rat was only 1 individual.
Am I one of the fallen (Ex-XIII member)? Go team XIII, GO Eric GO
Am I just a SPQR member that dislikes XIII? A little bit of reverse psychology, maybe I want you to kick out all the ex-XIII members. Go Eric Go, YOOOUUUU our MAN
Where am I NOW? Right next to you, Flipping you the Bird :)
Do you think I am Semi? Well of-course you DO - because you haven't a clue. 

Lets continue to look at some of the special investigation work currently being done by the guild




Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:14:05 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
its to bad it been stopped, i would have told u who it was in a very short time, i already got a good clue.
Good News for you Mr.Diceman, it hasn't stopped, and those that don't want to register on the forum, have exclusive access to your handy investigation work right here. So who is this person that you already have a clue of? I am still here, so it can't be me right?

 Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:17:15 Guild message from: Legolas_Maximus
well c*ck suckers, it looks like we have a fu*ken camelshaggin snitch in the guild.
well here's one for you, you c*cks*ckingmotherf*ckinsonofacamelshaggingspunkgar gler I hope yer next sh*te is a porcupine. go f*ckin whine that to the forum you prick!!
I think we need to put this one to bed. Way too much moonshine, and past his sleepy time.
This guy is rated [R] for redneck

redneck n:
1. Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
2. A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude. 


Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:38:30 The following member left your guild: Spaniard
Oh man! That's just got to be the rat. Mr.Diceman2U clears his throat. " Thats the guy that I was going to say lads"
WRONG big boy, Just plain WRONG. I am still here. Let the games continue.

Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:47:00 Guild message from: OOngats
I didn't boot anybody. looks like shim left of it's own accord.too bad. I was just getting warmed up. I love a good debaucherous guild rant.

So there we go, 9 minutes after Spaniard left the guild. Proof that SPQR have the wrong guy.
Keep trying OOngats. We know how you like a good "Debauchery" LMAO, you twit.




Debauchery: excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures


E.T Go home

 UPDATE: Has the WAR been WON? Does anyone give a shit?
Tue, 04/22/2014 - 18:22:44    Guild message from: eric93! so spainard was the spqr rat. good he went to den. seems like a good place for vermin
     Tue, 04/22/2014 - 18:19:54    Guild message from: eric93!
Whats up everyone? I just flew in from Retribution and boy are my arms tired! :D 
I must give it to Eric. BOY 2 has his funny side. Keep it going Eric, you almost in there. An Admin position is around the corner. I noticed that you are still depicted as a XIII member on the outdated SPQR website!

No comments:

Post a Comment