Monday 28 April 2014

SPQR DIARIES 7




Mon, 04/21/2014 - 19:37:19 Guild message from: FranzLiszt
Thanks for the link, Evka. Love the blogs, some good laughs to be had.
Yip, I bet its nervous laughter BOY1?

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 18:20:29 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
its away we can tell aasky or kissass our feelings without getting ban.. whats wrong with that.
Well, I post what I feel is relevant, and funny.
If you provide worthwhile material, I will give you the airtime.
However, I have my doubts if you can pull it off.

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 19:39:48 Guild message from: Evka
I got it... I had to share it... Honestly I think it is funny :D
We all know that you have a sense of humour, its no wonder you don’t originate from SPQR.

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 20:01:36 Guild message from: Tigere
thats a funny link reminds me of the good laughs i had
True, there just haven’t been too many of them over here in SPQR.
It reminds me of a prison camp.

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 20:07:52 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U
i really dont care who post what, we say what we want and have a great time at it. glad to see they can give other players a laugh and show them what their missing not being in a great guild. but glad gf said they got to ask players b4 posting is kinda the way they put it.
Make up your mind? You really don’t have a clue.
These posts should weed out the good gladiators, and attract the turd.
Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 21:32:19 Guild message from: OOngats
wow. somebody's got waaaay too much time on their hands.
made a whole blog of our guildmail.
meh....must be fun to sit around all day and obsess over us.
The problem is, the guild smells like PISS and as soon as you open that mouth of yours. A strong arse flavoured stench rips through the entire guild. It’s a case of keeping me awake, hence I have the time to go through and evaluate your messages

Tue, 04/22/2014 - 00:33:46 The attack on guild The_Dark_Blades has been successful!
Let me just say it. “F*ck” I guess we don’t have friends on this server, only a guild that reflects the  SPQR’s lower level multi’s. We all know what’s going on.
As XIII seem to support this forum. I am going to give them a shout out.
Watch out for ARMY_OF_VENICE. They are taking SPQR gladiators to try and lower their level. I am sure they will try and hit you as soon as they can, as they would like a look in at that 200 – 300 Million you have.

Special Investigator Denastes1
Sun, 04/20/2014 - 20:57:11 Guild message from: Denastes1
holy hell, looks like I missed a lot this weekend
finished my concealed carry class tho, so a good weekend for me :)
Sun, 04/20/2014 - 21:13:24 Guild message from: Denastes1
so who was the homo rat?
Sun, 04/20/2014 - 21:18:07 Guild message from: Denastes1
semi joined spqr after xiii?
A little “Misdirection”. I bet Denastes1 is on your radar! Well Kick him, and I will prove you wrong.
He is not the Rat, or is he. He fits the role so perfectly. OH NO!!!! I am so confused LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment