Sunday 27 April 2014

Dumb (AB) Dumber (AA) Dumbest (ERIC) - Preview

There is just too much to write at the moment:
My boy Eric seems to like the spot light a little too much.
Whilst AB & AA seem to think that their wit (intelligent/humour) is the reason why i continue to persist with this blog.

So to the 3 of you, I will dedicating an upcoming post to you.

Look Out for :

Dumb (AB) Dumber (AA) Dumbest (ERIC)



For those of you that are looking for something to entertain yourself  - I leave you with the TOP 10 Best Dumb & Dumber Quotes

THE 10 BEST DUMB & DUMBER QUOTES ARE…


10-Lloyd: WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

9-Lloyd: I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn’t even see it coming.
Lloyd: Maybe we should call it quits right now.
Harry: You just tell me where to sign, bud.

8-Lloyd: Right on my ass after you kiss it!
Harry: You kiss mine! Both cheeks, both lips, right here!
HARRY: What did you sell him Lloyd?
Lloyd: Stuff.
Harry: What kinda stuff?
Lloyd: I don’t know, a few baseball cards, a sack of marbles… Petey.

7-Harry: You sold my dead bird to a blind kid? Lloyd! Petey didn’t even have a head!
Lloyd: Harry, I took care of it…
Harry: Lloyd, I can’t feel my fingers, they’re numb!

6-Lloyd: Oh well here, take this extra pair of gloves, my hands are starting to get a little sweaty.
Harry:
Extra gloves? You’ve had extra gloves this whole time?
Lloyd:
Uh yea, we are in the Rockies. Jeez!

5-Lloyd: Harry… Your hands are freezing!

4-Lloyd: We got no food, we got no jobs… our PETS’ HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!
Harry:
Okay just calm down.


3-Lloyd: You’re it.
Harry: You’re it.
Lloyd: You’re it, quitsies!
Harry: Anti-quitsies, you’re it, quitsies, no anti-quitsies, no startsies!
Lloyd: You can’t do that!
Harry: Can too!
Lloyd: Cannot, stamp it!
Harry: Can too, double stamp it, no erasies!
Lloyd: Cannot, triple stamp, no erasies, Touch blue make it true.
Harry: No, you can’t do that… you can’t triple stamp a double stamp, you can’t triple stamp a double stamp! Lloyd!
Lloyd: LA LA LA LA LA LA!
Harry: LLOYD! LLOYD! LLOYD!
Harry: What’s her last name? I’ll look it up.
Lloyd:
You know, I don’t really recall. Starts with an S! Let’s see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
Harry:
Maybe it’s on the briefcase.

2-Lloyd: Oh, yeah! It’s right here. Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.

Lloyd: Traded the van for it straight up.  I can get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog. 
 
1
-Harry
: Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment