Monday 21 April 2014

SPQR DIARIES (1)

So call me what you may, but I was in the unfortunate position of leaving XIII and having nowhere to turn but towards the SPQR guild. We are lead by a tyrant/dictator of sorts that allows fellow guild members to speak with little regard for others, including the Community Manager, Opposing Guild Masters, Game Operators and fellow game players.
I guess this game is called gladiatus, but I was completely unaware of the savage behavior in which the leadership of SPQR play the game and conduct themselves.

So lets get started
Worst Kept Secret: SPQR are responsible for the formation of the [R] guerrilla warfare guild 

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 14:51:58 Guild message from: FranzLiszt: I am pretty sure sir dastan is Retribution (the player not guild) in the den. If I were more active I would join Retribution. Can I join for awhile, hit, and leave when I'm not online? Somehow I'm betting not."

A GO that doesn’t understand the rules (Whilst allowing the guild to tarnish the reputation of the Board & GO staff)

"Thu, 04/17/2014 - 14:54:38 Guild message from: FranzLiszt: Hah I should read the war rules sometime.
Well then, I can hop over there now and then when I'm going to be on for an hour or two straight and leave when I'm busy in real life. Do their hits against me count if I'm not in the guild the time of the attack?
The Strategy

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 14:58:50 Guild message from: eric93 : I just put my wrath mountain scale armor on my merc glad to keep myself frozen for

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 15:32:47 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U: ill try and give freezes with my little guy.

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 18:04:24 Message FuzzyPeach | Subject: (Report) : I will organize WRT to pass out defense hits .....what time does war start ?
have everyone put on "WRAITH MOUNTIAN SCALE ARMOR" that way they can only be hit once every 75 minutes instead of 60

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 18:18:18 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U : going to start passing freezes out with my little guy. niceguy the name

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 19:53:11 Guild message from: PurpleHazeS1 : i wasn't going to partake in the war mainly because there are no victory conditions that make sense .. neither guild will surrender so it just means you can hit a player as many times as you want and gain exp for nothing really. I'll hit until i get my dailey chest as normal and I will never surrender in defense of my guild !Because we rock the Gladiatus House !

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 20:26:12 Guild message from: goonieus : I tried to hit someone in their guild and everyone was frozen already. Any suggestions on who to hit?

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 20:31:03 Guild message from: Mr.Diceman2U : just wont post it will be done in 3 days and den can go BEEP themselves. they cant go 1 on 1 their cowards they know one on one they would lose

Thu, 04/17/2014 - 20:53:16 Guild message from: AngryBanker : So the play is like this: Those guys didn't sit around sleeping for the past month. they planned well. declare war against multiple guilds and it's a disadvantage to the opponent.However. Nobody plays this game 24 hours a day. except extreme nerds. and they only have a few of THOSE. so Kimboast already took his caffeine suppository and he's sitting on all night stimulants in his rectum. good. we got that one out of the way. those other nerds will have their boosts wear off and also their mommy's told them only can stay up til XX:00 and they must go to bed. High school is very demanding and they need their full night sleep! Meantime, no war ever got won or lost in a day. find the people you usually beat and smack down the line. you'll find somebody and exploit the shit out of them.use the war hall to find time stamps. once we get the stamp we pound that nerdsquad and keep him stamped. don't care about the first 6-12 hours of a war. they must study for their SAT's. you all are grownups and passed those 10-20 years ago. so just be patient, you'll get your targets. they don't keep up defense forever. Just ask every major city throughout history. Seige is long and works."

Well that's all for the moment folks... Join our squad run by Americas finest Hillbillies

No comments:

Post a Comment