Wednesday 14 May 2014

Interview with Brich21 - Active Forum Member

I read the forum whenever I can, and there are certain people that just make you smile or LYFAO. Brich21 is just such a person, and I hope you will share a few minutes of your time to get to know him.


Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them? 
A - My first run-in was with Th3_B3tr@yed and Palerider on S4.  I had no idea what the hell I was doing other than ruining Th3's bid in the auction and mouthing someone that had the balls to not report me and mouth right back.  Those two brought me and pretty much protected me while I started shit on a daily basis with every other guild.  Then I joined S3 and ran into CStroke. He knew me from the forums. Pales S3 guild merged with Strokers, so I spent about 2 years in AoV Tuskers until I quit playing.  I admire nothing about Stroker, that disease carrying whore. 

Q - How long have you been playing this game? 
A - Oh hell....I think since 2007?  But I was in High School still and playing baseball, so it was more of a once a week just to kill some time. Found the game on complete accident from YouTube advertisements.

Q - What is your next personal goal in the game? 
A - I guess that would depend on how much GF follows up on their promises of updates.  I've heard this bullshit before...So I'll believe it when I see it.  Honestly right now my goal is to remember all the tricks I used to know on here haha

Q - No secret that you have strong feeling about Roger-Ceasar...Why? 
A - Couple reasons actually.  He is just plain stupid, and I don't deal well with stupid.  I remember some the arguments he had with some old timers from S2, and it was just amazing to see the logic this guy tried to use.  I felt my IQ slipping with every post. Then he started going after me because I was a regular poster and obviously very vocal. The biggest reason I go after him, It's just so damn easy . It's almost not even fun anymore, haha.

Q - What was your involvement with the Gladiatus Unleashed Forum? and what were your thoughts about the site?
A - Damn, that's a place I haven't heard of in a while. I was originally a Mod there, but some felt my mouth would scare some away :)

Q - Who do you wish they would suspend bashing rules on?...Even for one day!
A - There are a few if things were even...Roger, Sanmeet, FattyNoob....hell, maybe even Baleful

Q - Tell us about yourself? From the forum messages, it seems that you have been away?
A - The story of B-Rich...makes UltraMoes story look like shit. Ex-College athlete. Injury forced me to quit. Married(STUPID STUPID STUPID). Divorced. Quit playing somewhere in between there. Pretty much what you've seen is me.  I am a smartass who doesn't really give a shit what people think about me. It's a blessing and a curse sometimes.

Q - Who, outside of guild mates would you want in your guild?
A - Von_K. He likes to stir shit up like myself but on a more mild level, haha. I feel like I need to corrupt him some. Moyrah, she is an ex-guildmate that quit years ago and resurfaced not too long ago. One of my two favorite ladies in the game. SleepingBeauty, she was a blast on the forum back in the day. I hear she was pretty ruthless in the game, would have loved to see the other side of her. Sanmeet and Roger, so I could post whatever I wanted about them in guildmail without the mods to get involved. Jodi, just because me and her have never gotten along on the forum and I think that would be a shitshow to have us locked up in one guild together.  If you see this...HI JODI!!!!

Q - Why am I still playing this game? 
A - Why the hell are any of us playing this game..why the hell did I even come back? Haha, I guess I am a gluten for punishment and letdown. I had a random urge to check the forum and see if the game was even still online.  Chap and Pale caught me online and pulled me back in. Bastards...

Q - Thoughts on Moesha?
A - I think it's an absolute joke to have spent that kind of money on a game that is free. I am embarrassed to even read stuff like that. Not my money, so whatever.  If I understood some of her points, Nobs was involved? If so, that doesn't surprise me. Guy was a dirtbag and I couldn't stand him being part of the team.

Q - Are you really that big of an asshole in person?
A - Not quite, but I am still a sarcastic ass. I actually am pretty nice as long as you are not a dipshit.  

Q - Ar you single now that you are divorced?
A - Yes...yes I am. And I enjoy long walks on the beach. I am potty trained. Can do laundry, but choose not to.  And contrary to Roger's thoughts....I do not live my parents basement.  I actually live in the upstairs.
Q - What are your thoughts on this blog?
A - I like the idea behind it. I think it's pretty funny.  Would be better if there wasn't a real agenda behind it all, but such is life. I hope that you guys keep it up as more of a gossip BS thing like this more than just general news of things going on. I like reading peoples thoughts that are not restrained by the forum. Some people can actually come unleashed outside of the rules of the forum, and it is nice to see some real personality when there is no fear.
You have my blessings to continue this blog.  That actually means a lot. Well...not really, but in my mind it means a lot

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that myself and Chap were able to bring back Brich to the game, for good or for worse, lol. I also love the reasoning you chose for some to bring into the guild. If Roger ever applies I will bring him in just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Birch is back. GF has done it's best to make the game vanilla and boring, so it's nice to have some that's spicy here.

    FYI, Nobs was definitely on the take. The guy was an ex-cop and used to brag about how he would let pretty young things off with a warning in exchange for "favors". So is it any wonder that he was a dirty GO too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's BIRTCH! How the hell did I miss this post?!
    Birtch and I go way back, and he is in my top 5 favorite Gladiators of ALL time.
    He is so FUNNY! I had the absolute pleasure of being in the same guild as him for 2 years and we never had a dull moment lol.
    Birtch and I are a lot a like in the way we will just tell you what we think.
    If you don’t like it and it pisses you off or hurts your feelings, well too bad so sad, grow a pair, and suck it up or just don’t be an ass to begin with.
    Love ya Birtchie.

    ReplyDelete