Sunday 4 May 2014

Profile Guild Master (5) - JohnnyMac - Guild Master of Family_of_Blood [BLOOD1]

Below is an interview with JohnnyMac, the Guild Master for the current number 5 ranked Guild on the Gladiatus US9 Server.










Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them? 

A - My first real guild was BOS about 6 years ago...had some real talent and real hatred on S7 then.  Max is the last of my mentors still playing.  Dirt Nasty and Judge Dredd were always there for me early on...even though I was not in ML.


Q - Is it difficult to balance game play with worklife? and how do you cope? 
A - I spent years working from home so it was easy.  Now, I try to spend as much time as possible going through my glads and enjoying the fact that I am blessed with great guilds mates and loyal friends.


Q - How much time do you spend playing?
A - I play the game about 2 hours a day now..more on the weekend!  


Q - What do you think your greatest achievement in the game is?
A - Achievement?  Dont know about that.  I am proud that I have built, through actions and time, some very loyal online friends.  My single greatest achievement ingame only a few know and will every know!


Q - What is your advice for any newcomer? 
A - Find a good mentor!!!


Q - How do you inspire others? 
A - By being calm and reasonable through all my actions and then turning the heat on when needed.  Understanding that my actions reflect on the entire guild.  Its hard to inspire others if you are unwilling to take the task on yourself and take the lead.


 Q - Who is your right-hand man? 
A - My right hand man?  Is a Lady...Leila/Nicoletta.  I am blessed to have many online friends....


Q - What guilds do you support and oppose, and why.. 
A - Den, Blood, Barbarian Horde and Beavers...I dont hold any bad blood towards any guild.


Q - If you had to write something about your guild that could inspire others to join, what would it be?
A - Any guild I am a member of I try to instill teamwork, trust and a place to be you!.....


Thank you JohnnyMac. Your gamesmanship has echoed across all servers long before the server merge. We are blessed to have you helping others on our server. For those of you that are looking for a guild, or think that JohnnyMac's approach to the game is more your style, you know who to contact.

Thanks to NVLFAN for sourcing the interview
Keep up the good work 

Chief_Rat

No comments:

Post a Comment