Wednesday 7 May 2014

Interview with OOngats - No Show

We understand how some people might not get what we are trying to do here.  The point is to create our own point of interest and engage more glads that are in our community. 

We understand some people have been put-off from responding to requests from the blog, as this all started with the SPQR_RAT........ I get that. 

Eric, approached http://gladiatusus9.blogspot.com/  and we were true to our word, his story was posted unedited.

NVLFAN approached Sir_PaleRider, and he had a major issue with doing the interview but understood the importants of engaging our community.

Wed, 05/07/2014 - 16:37:41 Message NVLFAN | Subject: OOngate
I responded to a request that was posted in the Blog...that's all.  I sent a request to OOngats...Not a gracious person, I understand why.  It's too bad as I would have posted his response much the same way I did SirPalerider's.   I am hoping that he reconsiders.

Lets work together, and play open cards.
We only approach you, because the rest of the community would like to hear from you.
As NVLFAN requested, we hope that you will reconsider.

Chief_Rat

2 comments:

  1. I also hope OOngats reconsiders. Back in the server 3 heydays, he was known for being rude, crude, and downright unpleasant. Of course, we were mopping the floor with him and his guild, so maybe it isn't fair to take that as the true measure of his character. However, since the merger, what I've seen of him is still the same Beavis and Butthead type personality. I don't know that I would change my opinion of him, but an interview just might help me see him in a new light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could care less what he has to say. And I am perfectly content never hearing or reading anything that comes out of this guys mouth!

    ReplyDelete