Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Gladiatus Mentor: Lav Draconicus

When I first approached Lav Draconicus to answer a few questions, what he didn't know was that he has been my mentor since I started playing Gladiatus.
He still has no Idea who I am, However he is the reason why I stayed around so long.
"Thank You" Lav for bring the entertainment factor to the game, and your willingness to help all those in need.



Personal Questions 
Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them?    
A - I was lucky enough to have many people guide me in the beginning. The list would be way too long but I do have to credit one person…KingHarry. He was probably the best example as he taught me how NOT to play the game.  He took things WAY too seriously and alienated everyone in the process.

Q - How long have you been playing this game? 
A - I started playing in 2006 I think. I didn't like some of the changes they made to the game so I took a break but it pulled me back in. Once I came back, I dove into the game and studied every merc, piece of gear, etc and found a new way to kick some ass.

Q - What is your next personal goal in the game?   
A - My next personal goal would be the same as it's always been…just to keep having fun and making new friends.

Q - Who do you wish they would suspend bashing rules on?...Even for one day! 
A - At this point, I don't think many people care about bashing anymore. There's too much going on at their own level thanks to the merger.

Q - Tell us what you like to do in your sparetime away from Gladiatus? 
A - I work 2 jobs so I don't have much spare time but it's usually spent drinking, enjoying time with various women, working out, drinking, drawing, drinking, enjoying more time with various women, playing video games, drinking, and enjoying time with even more various women.

Q - Tell us more about yourself, Single, Married, Kids. etc. 
A - I have a 9 year old daughter and I am VERY single. I enjoy getting home when I want, watching what I want on TV, and even more, I enjoy the freedom of being able to make a poops with the restroom door wide open.
No Ooscar Pistorius?

 
Guild Related 
Q - What guilds do you support and oppose and why? 
A - I support every guild in the game but at the same time, I hold no alliances. It's a fighting game and the more people there are to fight, the better.

Q - So how did you end up in Gods of War?  
A - I started up my own guild towards the middle of last year and built it up a long way in a short time. The move to Gods of War was done more for "my people" than myself and is all part of a plan that I will not discuss.

Q - What was your favorite Guild, and why? 
A - My favorite guild of course was my own. After that, I'd say Warriors2 and Thrace. I've been in a few other good ones and have appreciated my time in each and every one of them.

Q - What makes you stay in a guild and why do you enjoy this game so much? 
A - I stay in guilds for the same reason I enjoy this game…THE PEOPLE. Where else can you meet a bunch of crazy ass people like myself? I've met people from all across the world and have had a bunch of laughs, shed some tears for people's real life situations, and I really enjoy being able to "escape" within this game....even though it's full of dirty sheep humpers.

Q - Tell us about what you offer the people of gladiatus, in terms of knowledge and experience? 
A - I have actually taken the time to lose on purpose when testing out mercs, gear, etc. so I have built up some nice knowledge of what does or doesn't work. I couldn't have run those tests without the help of people like Matt or AngelOfDeath to name a couple. Friend or foe, I've always been more than happy to help people develop their teams.

Game Related 
Q - Were you ever a GO or MOD? Would you ever be? What do you believe you could offer if you were asked? 
A - No, no, no, and I'm happy just playing the game.

Q - What do you think your greatest achievement in the game is? 
A - My greatest achievement would probably be building the reputation that I have. Nuff said.

Q - How would you generate additional activity within gladiatus? 
A - I actually think Gameforge has increased activity on it's own by combining the servers. It's about time they realized that adding a new server every few months wasn't the best way to go.

Q - What is your vision for the future of the new S9? How do you see the server in 6 months? 
A - I see things continuing with the way they are now which is with everyone trying to be the biggest baddest guild.

Q - Who, outside of your guild mates would you want in your guild. 
A - I've been lucky enough to be surrounded by good people and I'm fine with where I am now.

Q - Tell us an ingame story that you will never forget? 
A - 2 words…Blue Waffle. That is all.
(Google Search ......)
 
Fun Related 
Q - do you have any nicknames? If so what are they and how did you get them?  
A - Mostly everyone just takes my name and turns it into "Hope you're having a Lav-ly day", "Lav loves sheep", etc. I LAV it!!
Q - What is your favorite song ? 
A - Can you quack like a duck…I've introduced that crazy song and video to many people.

Q - if somebody wrote a biography of you, what would it be titled?  
A - Something crazy is always happening in my life so it would probably be titled "Did That Shit Really Just Happen?"

Q - would legalizing marijuana be good or bad?  
A - Legalizing marijuana would be a good thing. Besides the money it would bring to each State, it helps to treat a lot of things…glaucoma, cancer, boredom.

Q - Can animals commit suicide?  
A - Yes they can! The day after I left my daughter's mom, 3 of my fish jumped out of their tank. Guess they couldn't stand her ass either.

Q - describe yourself in three words?  
A - Hmmmmm…3 words…."Crazy mother fucker"!

Q - Do you wish they would bring anything back to the game?
A - I miss the various titles. They were a nice way to help everyone express themselves a little more.

Q - Any suggestions of things to add to the game?
A - I've always thought it would be cool to have the ability to have a guild battle with Turma teams. You could click either one.

Q - Is there anything you would like to say to those reading this?
A - Yes, we're all here to compete but remember that this is a game. It's a place to escape the real world and have some fun so stop taking everything so seriously and ENJOY YOURSELF.

By the way, I like that you guys are doing this. People may know others in this game by name, but I appreciate the level of "intimacy" this provides. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Lav for taking the time out of your busy day to share some thoughts with the server.
Keep up the good work, will be watching from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment