Tuesday 6 May 2014

The True Story of Moesha - Commentary

So I am always interested in keeping a story going.
Thanks to Moesha, we can get some additional Insight on recent action.

Tue, 05/06/2014 - 08:51:51    Message moesha | Subject:
Hi, Here's an interesting message John Galt sent me, and my response.
He blocked me, so he never got to see it. I guess some people can't face the truth. Maybe he'll read it on the Rat's blog.

Tue, 05/06/2014 - 06:37:45 Message JohnGalt! | Subject: (Report)
lol. I gave my glad away to a fool who thought he could transfer all his amulets to the warehouse and then pick them up with his brand new glad.... so no, Moesha, that doesn't make my skirts dirty. that just makes another player dumb. And that was pushing, not multi using of multiple accounts on one server. Anyway my sins are simply I don't get pushed around by the likes of you and your cronies. haha, I'll take those long odds any day. have fun with your blog.

Answer Sender: moesha Player Subject Message (401 / 4000 Characters)
You're right, you never did get pushed around by anyone. But you did turn a blind eye to what was going on, all so you could profit from it. Everyone was begging you to kick us all from the guild, but you wouldn't do it because your ego was pushing you to be number one. It is so nice to see how that worked out for you. Have fun rationalizing what you did, now everyone else recognizes the truth.
Answer

Submitted by Moesha

No comments:

Post a Comment