Friday 2 May 2014

WANTED - Freelance Gladiator reporter

We are looking for freelance reporters to submit material to the forum.
If you have interesting stories, please leave me a note via comments, and I will get one of the recruits to contact you.

Do you have any information
- about the history of the game (Old Server & New)
- interviews with important gladiators ( Most active, Newbies, Guild Masters, High level etc)
- Funny stories
- Guild of the week
- Gladiator of the Week
- Villan of the week
- Any info that you fee is news worthy
- Profiles of Gladiators.
- Promote your guild?

What you would like to see more of ? If you support me, I will support you.

A few of us have a grudge against SPQR, but to be honest if we all were in the same room and not behind the computer screen, we would probably be having drinks together and laughing how serious we sometimes take this game.

The choice is yours, do you want me to abandon the blog, or take if forward.

You up for the challenge?

The Editor
Chief_Rat

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I have an interesting story called the True Story of Moesha that is about how a multi was able to pay off the GOs to keep playing. Would you be interested in posting it here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rat,....I would like the job of reporter let me know/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NVLFAN - I will send you a contact.
    You are always welcome on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday - we hit 198 Views for the day
    I love the fact that we are continuing to grow.
    Alot is happening on the server, and plenty of breaking stories soon

    ReplyDelete