Wednesday 21 May 2014

Women of Gladiatus! - *Moyrah*

Q - How long have you been playing this game?
A- I have been playing Gladiatus since 2008 (OMG I’m too old to be playing this game still lol). I Left the game for about 2 years, and I just got back into playing the game again this year because I heard from an old in game friend the game was about to get “FUN AGAIN” we were going to merge yippy! 

Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them?
A - Mentors from the beginning I would have to say just ONE. Palerider from S3 (my pali-baby). He not only was an awesome player and a very cool guy in real life. He is the kind of guy you could relax around and enjoy the simple things like having a beer, fishing at the lake and talking about everything and nothing. In game he was very protective of us (who doesn’t like a protective man) He took time to teach and explain things in simple ways so even a girly girl or newbie could understand. He also made the game MORE fun by having the guild get together in a chatroom so we could all just chat and play trivia for a in game prize. As far as Mentors NOW I would have to say my Lavi-love and Clavi-baby (Lav Draconicus and ClavicusVile). They are my in game GPS! I have never come across 2 more knowledgeable helpful players in all my time playing this game. They SHARE info and take time to teach you. And YES they actually want your gladiator and team to get better so you can be a bad ass. They are not afraid of you becoming better than them by sharing this info (like some shitty players/guild masters who shall be nameless). 

Q - What is your next personal goal in the game?
A - Ummm #1 would be just to have FUN and play around with my guildies. #2 would have to be my merc team. ~sighs~ Since I have come back there have been so many changes and I am not doing well with my mercs. At my level I should be killing many bosses. I should have a team of killers! Instead I have a team of drunk ass which way did her go’ers merc team. I want to kill Frank and Papa!! 

Q - Who do you wish they would suspend bashing rules on?...Even for one day!
A- I don’t have anyone on my bash list at the moment. The only time I WILL bash the shit out of you and yours is if I find out you hit one of my lower levels!! I can’t stand it when a MUCH higher level Gladiator hits a lower level because his lower level is crying about being hit or because something that was said between the two and his lower level can’t grow a pair and deal with it himself, so he has to go and cry and have Daddy (the higher level Glad) come and take care of business for him. THAT just pisses me off and I will come after ya. Back in the day when you could see who out bid you on an item, if I got out bid and saw you I would bash you till I got my gold back plus some ~giggles~ those were good times lol. 

Q - Tell us what you like to do in your spare time away from Gladiatus?
A- It depends on my mood. I love to LARP, I like going to movies, camping, going to hockey games, playing on the xbox and Wii, shopping, going to church, going out to eat and have drinks every Saturday. These are just to name a few.

Q - One piece or Bikini?
A - Skinny dipping lol! Nothing like a big open body of water and you with nothing in between you. It feels amazing! 

Q - Tell us more about yourself, Single, Married, Kids. etc?
A- I’m divorced. I have a daughter, I play piano, I love country life over city life, and I hate questions like this lol.

Q - What guilds do you support and oppose and why?
A - I support the guild I’m in and no others. 

Q - So how did you end up in Gods of War?
A - I was in Lav and we merged. 

Q - What was your favorite Guild, and why?
A- MINE lol. I ran the guild carpe noctem on S3. Later I made the decision to merge my guild with Paleriders team and we became a bad ass Guild. We had Hawk, Iceman, Criticalmass, and so many more really strong and fun Glads. 

Q - What makes you stay in a guild and elaborate?
A- Nothing MAKES me stay in a guild. If I don’t like what I see and how the guild is being run, or how the guild or I are being treated, I will up and leave. I left Illyria (never thought I would leave them) and I did, and I have never looked back. I have been apart of Many guilds on different servers that care only about being number 1 on the server. They could care less what kind of people they have in their guild. They will even keep dead players and I mean DEAD players that have not been active in years just for the points to stay on top. They have no interest in making the members stronger, just adding higher player points to stay on top. I will not be apart of that kind of guild. 

Q - Were you ever a GO or MOD? Would you ever be? What do you believe you could offer if you were asked?
A- HELL NO! Once you become a Mod or a GO your head gets too big for your helmet and you get this holier than thou complex. I have seen it! Its amazing what a title will do to some people. My head would not get big BUT I would have to watch my mouth and lord knows that is NOT gonna happen lol. 

Q - What do you think your greatest achievement in the game is?
A- Sticking with this game through all the bull shit updates and bull shit rules and bull shit promises. Still here, when most have left. 

Q - How would you generate additional activity within gladiatus?
A- Bring back what the people want! A lot of people left because of crap changes that did nothing good for the game but kill it. Ask people what they want, get votes, get people involved in forum games or discussions. 

Q - What is your vision for the future of the new S9?How do you see the server in 6 months?
A - I hope to see more active players, I hope to see some of the old rules and old features come back. In 6 months I don’t think I will see ANY changes in 6 months. The auction house will still be a nightmare, and I will still see more cross server hits than my server hits. 

Q - Who, outside of your guild mates would you want in your guild.
A - Who the heck said I want to keep all my guild mates lol! I wish I could get in touch with some of the older players and have them come back. Too many to name. 

Q - Tell us an ingame story that you will never forget?
A - So many ingame stories some good, some bad. But the one I will never forget because it was soooo BAD and so low down, and I was embarrassed for us as a guild. We had a member Herbal (nickname), he left our guild to fuck over another guild for what ever reason at the time. Anyways….. If memory serves is was KingHarrys guild at the time. Herbal pretended to hate us and joined another guild. Got on the masters good side, became an admin, booted everyone in that guild, took everything in the GW and sold it, and deleted the guild. OUCH right!

Q - do you have any nicknames? If so what are they and how did you get them?
A - In game I get called Moy or Moy-Moy. “Lycantheropekid” AKA “Kid” from Illyria would call me that and so it just stuck with everyone. 

Q - What is your favorite song ?
A - I have so many favorites. I have a favorite for almost every emotion. ~laughing~ Im so not kidding. I hate rap though. That is NOT music! That shit gets on my last nerve and will put me in a bad mood! 


Q - would legalizing marajuana be good or bad?
A- Good! I think it has more pros than cons! 

Q - Can animals commit suicide?
A- NOPE! 

Q - describe yourself in three words?
A - Stubborn, imaginative, and playful. 

Q - Who is your favorite superhero?
A - Wolverine 

Q - What is your favorite saying?
A - Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever! (Still waiting lol) 

Q - What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
A - Make love in the rain! 

Q - What’s your top 3 shows on TV?
A - Supernatural, Grey's anatomy, and the Walking dead. 

Q - If you could have anything what would it be?
A - Immortality!!

Thank you *Moyrah* for sharing will the readers. 
You are an absolute joy to listen too and so down to earth. You are the epitome of what having fun is all about. 
For those that have not spoken to Moyrah before, your loss. She will make you laugh so loud you will wake the Wife, Kids and Neighbors.


Chief_Rat

No comments:

Post a Comment