Friday 16 May 2014

Through the eyes of a Chap - The Swallow

This story was brought to our attention by "Dr.Chap2U" and reported by NVLFAN











THE SWALLOW: JohnnyMac was going around Gladiatus and trying to "Swallow Guilds Whole" as he would say. So one day he approached my good friend and Guildmate +Tubby and asked if he could "swallow M-PoR(T-WAR SubGuild) Whole" That was the Beginning of a very bad ride for my guildmates and I. +Tubby passed the note on to me and I took over the organizing of a GuildMerge that was supposed to benefit all.

This Merge was to see THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR] high lvls go on to the Family_of_Blood[BLOOD1] guild to create a superguild. Thus able to compete with the top guilds and in return THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR] would see The Barbarian_Horde[HORDE] come to T-WAR To keep it alive and bustling. This seemed like a great idea at the time giving us a full two guild(90 Members) of active players. Good to our word, THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR] sent all of their High Lvls to the Family_of_Blood[BLOOD1] guild.

I went along with Dr,_Chap_M.D. as this was part of the deal to make room for the Barbarian_Horde[Horde]. Then we waited. And waited. And waited. THE DENIAL: Finally +Tubby asked where the Other guild(the BarbarianHorde) was that was supposed to come to THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR] and why they weren't here yet. I wanted to be sure things were going well at [T-WAR] so I dropped out of [BLOOD1] guild to get back to the [T-WAR]. I found it quite alarming that there were no players from The Horde there yet so I sent JohnnyMac A private message asking what was going on. He then commenced to deny ever have made the deal. WHAT? Did he really just say that? So now here I was, with the cat by the balls... What the hell was I supposed to say to my Guildmates at [T-WAR]? I decided to keep it quiet for the time being so that I wouldn’t "upset the Apple-cart" so to speak...

THE REBUILD: I started recruiting members(Not swallowing guilds whole) and did quite well as we recruited some stand up honorable members. The Morale was getting worse during this period and Try as I might I could see it getting worse and worse with the old members that were still left at [T-WAR]. At this point I still had not said anything about the [Horde] not coming anymore as was promised to us... Then all of a sudden with no warning Crushen went off the deep end and DELETED[T-WAR]. He kicked everyone and deleted the guild page, then left the guild himself thinking that The master was inactive and the guild would die. Why did Crushen do this?

Quoted from Crushen: "Well seeing as how this guild is now dead and that all our good players have all left and we got screwed by the BLOOD merge I might as well finish the job" That Quote pretty much sums it up. At this point I messaged our Sweet and always thoughtful THRACIAN QUEEN Kara1967 so she could let Me back into the guild and start yet another rebuild.

The INSULT: It was also mentioned in guild mail that we were to refrain from speaking freely and being ourselves. Tension was building but we all respected this during our stay. Needless to say It was very hard for us to do this as we are a very vocal group. Then a little birdie drops a bomb on me saying that this guild(BLOOD1) is just a sub-guild for the DEN. When we created the super guild I had in mind that we wanted to challenge the Top guilds. Not be submissive to one.

So I am re-building everything just fine and JohnnyMac comes to the guild. Says he wants to help. The only thing we saw happen during his brief 36 hour stay with us was That his Horde guild(The Guild that was supposed to be a part of the Merge) go from 15 members to 31 members During that time... JohnnyMac then does a really nice questionnaire on the SPQR RAT page and FAILS to mention that it is only because of T-WAR that his guild is so high and mighty. To top it off he takes all the credit of his success without a single word about us... Tension was really building now. I was about to burst! How can he do this to us? Trust is a very fragile thing. Once it is broken it can never be repaired. Our Trust in BLOOD1 having been beyond Broke, It was time to stir the pot. It was at this point that I went public with all of my information to the world of Gladiatus.

I gave all information to the guilds (T-WAR2.0), (Legion (VonKesselBurg)), and (WRT(Brich)) so that Everyone can see the True story of what really happened to our honored guild, The THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR2.0]. Remember, It was us, the THRACE_WARRIORS[T-WAR], that just went through the Guild Deletion thing right? I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy or EVER think of doing the nasty deed to anyone... But that is exactly what we got accused of during our final hours with JohnnyMac's Family_of_Blood[BLOOD1], where everyone But T-War members are equal... Thank you very much JohnnyMac. It was fun wasnt it?

So, the walls talk, and I have known Johnny for years. I have been accused of many things over the past month or so, but I have tried to report and post the stories as they have come from my excellent liaisons in NVLFAN and News_Reporter. I do however think that I owe it to Johnny to provide the story from his perspective. Please stay tuned, as this story is to be continued....

Thanks Dr.Chap for providing us all with something current to talk about, We all appreciate that you have given us the opportunity to post your story on our Blog. 



Chief_Rat

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OVB HERE, a couple of questions dr chap. 1) did the horde ranks swell because of you or the Legion fight?? answer: that would be the legion fight 2) When Jmac left the blood to "help you rebuild" who became the guild master?? answer: a member of your guild 3) Who as admin changed the Blood homepage without talking to the guild master??? oh that's right ...it was you and finally 4) based off what happened in your own guild....could you blame the guildmaster after posting his reasons in the open guild chat that he was temporary demoting all new players till he finds out who altered the guild page? answer: I would have demoted the entire guild... but then JMAC does have a trust issue.

    If you going to bash... at least be honest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting story. It does go against everything I had ever known or seen from Johnny though. I haven't seen someone with as much demonstrated integrity and honesty as Johnny has shown, since the days Deacon Wolf was around.

    I do have some first hand knowledge of Johnny's behavior though. Probably about 2 years ago, I was GM of Blood1 and Johnny was GM of the Beavers. We entered discussions for a merge and Johnny not only lived up to everything he promised, but went well beyond. And he actively helped the Beavers that wanted to remain behind. Johnny's leadership, integrity, and desire to help everyone, old members, new members, and those that didn't come over in the merge, was so great, that we willingly turned over the GM spot to him.

    On the other hand, my experience with Chap is that he likes to stir things up and his story is so different from my first hand experiences, it makes me wonder if he has some other agenda here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't have a dog in this fight, however, that has never stopped me from commenting....so here goes...so far we have comments from Mac's brother and Moesha, a confessed cheater and now an acknowledged supporter of Mac... on a website set up by a DEN supporter. Obviously something happened that got things sideways in this proposed merger. I was not there, so I have have no inside knowledge. I know Mac and I know Chap.....they are both, "to me" honorable glads. "Honorable Glads" goes back to the beginning of this game. It was not a number given to you by GF, it was from your reputation. So as I am reading these reports I am wondering about these events. I can see what happened at TWAR and the facts do add up. Mac, please give us the story and after your story is published, I would say that a rebuttal from Chap is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Von, yes I am an acknowledge support of mac, he is my real life older brother, but that doesn't mean we always see "eye to eye". lets look again at my points

    1) I stayed with Legion about a week after JMAC left. Only Spont even acknowledged my existence and no one asked if I could help in resolving the rift...nope. So Legion lost a number of players over a stupid spat that could have been resolved. So be it.

    Point 2, JMAC put a twar member as master of blood when he went over to twar.

    point 3) Hours after JMAC posted in open chat that he was temporarily demoting all new comers due to someone altering the guildpage. and was worried about a "crushen' type event. Chap gloats in open chat that he did it and wanted to see the reaction. I would have kicked him out on the spot. Jmac did not.

    Personally, I liked have Chap in the guild, his chats were very entertaining. But he left on his own accord...so be it.

    When JMAC tried to talk to Chap in private message, Chap refused, stating he wanted everything in open guild chat. Every member of blood knows what went down. To quote you, 'Clearly something happened that got things sideways' or assumptions were made'. Yes, most of twar members, if not all, have gone back to their guild....the merger failed, so be it.

    Personally, I think this NVLFAN and Dr. Chap are just trying to stir up the pot on a dead issue with 1/2 truths hoping to get a response from JMAC.

    I doubt JMAC will post, that's not his style. Maybe NVLFAN can interview Jmac, since he is the guildmaster of the guild he is in. For the record, I am not NVLFAN, the rat or connected to this board in anyway. Except for my posts.

    ReplyDelete