Saturday 17 May 2014

SPQR DIARIES 8: All HAIL King Joffrey [AKA OOngats]


So I started to have doubts about whether there was even going to be another chapter in the SPQR DIARIES, or even lost track of the number of the previous chapter. However our brave King OOngats continues to show his true colors. Why you ask? Well simple, it became a person issue, and our King/Saviour/Master only reacts if he alone is compromised. So let me break it down for you:






Sat, 05/17/2014 - Kimbus has raided: 59.703
SMACK! 
OOngats: "Holy Sh*t what was that? Did I just go through Colon Hydrotherapy?"


Sat, 05/17/2014 - 08:35:23 Guild message from: OOngats
xiao, Broken Dreams, Classified, you are all 3 now on notice. One of you is a rat and I'm going to scrutinize you all 3. If it happens again I will launch you from the roof out of this guild.
So this authoritarian shows his true colors once again. Threatening to throw our three brothers from the roof top of the guild that we all helped to build.Good Luck in doing it with your T-REX like arms. You may need all your multi's to help.

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 08:37:58 Guild message from: OOngats
Hocus Pocus, consider yourself in that list. Not needed, low level, stranger, and suspiciously online when there's packaging and players getting hit during a package. This is more than a coincidence.
AB, judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you are practically invulnerable.

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 08:47:39 Guild message from: OOngats

Congrats Kimboast, you have truly mastered wasting your real life time in fake life game gladiatus. You are most excellent to spend the one resource that cannot be replaced and is universally precious....Time for the false gratification of this dumbass game. I happily concede to you the supreme title and Honorific Grandeur Kimboast: Prince of Participation, Gladiatus time suck fool! This dignified title is the unspoken champion of real time accumulation in gladiatus for all activities great and small, sum of all glads and multis activity in game. Congratulations, you have wasted your life away ignoring your family friends romance and personal wealth with nothing to show for yourself but a username and login password which are written down in your last will and testament. Upon your real life death, your estate will inherit the gladiators known as Kimboast, and they may log on to be praised and look at all you created while alive. Great songs will be sung of your highscore rankings, and your statistics being magnificent. Your heirs will need to cash in your gold packages just to pay estate taxes on Kimbus. He will be also taxed for every charisma point you possess upon death, as the new heirs must appraise his value at time of death. 55 years of centurion will also be included in the estate valuation. Unfortunately the net value of Kimbus Glad for IRS purposes will be ZERO and your heirs will be shamed to know how you spent your waking productive hours in life.
Now, I am not saying that you are "Dumb, Idiotic or Stupid" What I am however saying is that I NOW believe everyone that told me that you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye. With the number of Multi's you currently have in the game, I am surprised that you have the time to leave your trailer park.

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 08:53:30 Guild message from: OOngats
print that RAT. No doubt you will recieve in real life, a Pulitzer Prize for your award winning coverage of the Gladiatus server video game merger. As this is a significant event in the history of all video games, all news agencies across the globe are hanging on your every typed word. Reuters is now following you, and claims to be well informed through your blog. Congratulations in advance, an amazing achievement, this news reporting of yours. No Doubt will look tremendous on your CV.
You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a f*ck.

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 09:08:17 Guild message from: xiao
okay not a big deal.. im sorry can't help in pack/bank, don't really know how to to that kind of thing.. and when im in WRT or TUSKERS, i didn't know that there is a spy in SPQR.. until recently Dice called me in to apply.. well cheers.. i may be off now, so that you could FILTER WHO IS THAT RAT.. Its been nice in SPQR.. see yah.. thank you again, even im low level you welcomed me here.. thanks..
XIAO - Just tell him how it is "Why do you have to be that way, you seemed normal until I got to know you? "

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 09:04:53 Guild message from: Broken_Dreams
OOngats, I'm not going to speak with you this way. I'm playing this game since 2009, started Sept 2012 on s4, beeing a member of Myrmidons from 1 lvl till over 100, after merge I'm here in SPQR (I WANT TO REMIND YOU I DID NOT ASK TO CHANGE MY GUILD, BUT I WAS INVITED HERE BY YOURSELF!!). I'm really sick of the way you treat me now, so if that helps exclude me right here, right now. I'm pretty sure I'll find a place for me somewhere else. If not just say a word, I'll leave SPQR by myself. Hope you'll find this 'rat' your looking for and I'm not. So, what's your decision? ps Just give me a second to take back my stuff from the warehouse.
Broken_Dreams: Now your turn: "Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." If Ab is going to kick you. let me assure you, that he would not give you the satisfaction of collecting your goods. The fact that you are prepared to stay at SPQR, says alot about your character. If you need a home, you definitely won't have a problem finding one. Good Luck, and make the right decision.

Sat, 05/17/2014 - 09:19:02    Guild message from: OOngats
I am, after all, a tyrant.
Yes Joffrey, you definitely deserving of that title.

09:26:08    Guild message from: OOngats
jettisoned.
Too Late she cried

Oongats, Why do you continue to treat others with such a lack of respect, and still expect the walls of SPQR to be rat proof. If you had done what any of us continuously do, and that was to ask for protection hits, you would have been able to unpack safetly. Next time you are looking for someone to blame, look in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment