Friday 9 May 2014

Women of Gladiatus! - Evka

Women of Gladiatus!  So to continue our series of interviews,, who better to speak to than former stripper and pole-dancer EVKA.

After going through the SPQR logs, it is interesting to see just how some of the SPQR Admin's actually think that Evka is the RAT.

It actually suits me, since I am a big fan of EVKA, and I really do think that a guild like "The_Den" would like to snap up a trustworth level 108 gladiator


Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them?  

A - At first – English is not my mother tongue but my third language so I talk like Master Yoda (lol) sometimes – I’m sorry :)
I started to play Gladiatus on my home server in 2006 and I had some mentors there but Gladiatus has gone thought a lot of changes and I started on the US server one day …
I would mention only few names – Nobs (who doesn’t play anymore), ***POPCORN*** (he helped/helps me with system of dungeons and with my dung boys, thank you), I’m curious and some people inspire me sometimes (I will not mention them because then I couldn’t spy them, lol)

You forgot to mention that I am one of your mentors, but only when you look in the mirror?

Q - How much time do you spend playing?

A - When I’m at home and work on my laptop I click 2-6 hours every day... But I think I talk to people more time than I play gladiatus =D
I love the fact that you "Double click your mouse"

Q - What do you think your greatest achievement in the game is?

A - Honestly I’ve never thought about it… Maybe two things – I’m in top 50 (in honor) after merge and I have some friends here. But my personal achievement is my English is better than 6 years ago.


Q - What is your advice for any newcomer?
 
A – Don’t try to play this game! That’s addictive! =D
I have only two advices. The first one: have some friends here – the game will not be boring and the second one: don’t be afraid to write your opinion or question!  

Rat Rat Rat Rat

Q - How do you inspire others?   

A - I don’t know if I inspire others but if someone thinks it – I appreciate it :) I only try to play this game fair and to hold my views.

Q - What guilds do you support and oppose and why?

A - I’m a member of SPQR (s1) and was in XIII (s1) long time. I have only one account – Evka. I don’t oppose anyone, why?! I have some friends in many different guilds.

Q - What is your next personal goal in the game? 

A – To improve my dung boys.

Q -What glad would you like to go have a beer with?  

A - American beer? Sorry Americans your beer is horrible but some bourbon or whisky can be ;) If I could go I would like with: Spaniard, Denastes, Tweeder, Chanel, Jens/Poseidon, some people who don’t play anymore and I’m sure I would find many interesting people on my list :)

Q -What glad do you wish would just quit the game already?  

A - Mine! =D
That's probably the best answer I have heard to that question. I wish i could quit too.

Q – Have you ever dated online? 

A - I date online every day =D
Are you going back to the double clicking experience?

Q – How many years have you played, and what has kept you here.

A - 6 years, since April 2008. I admit I’ve thought about not playing many times…But I’ve always found something which convinced me e.g. I have some friends here, some new motivation or I can practice my English…
The Rat will continue to give you motivation to stay , hehehehehehe

Q – Share a secret with us!

A - You wrote I can be lucky you didn’t ask my bra size but I’m satisfied with my breasts (lol) I can’t share all secrets which I know but I can tell one secret I’m addicted to coffee :)
Aren't we all, we can speak about your breasts some other time ;)

Q – Have you ever used the fact that you are female, to talk your way out of an argument/fight on gladiatus

A – That’s true I always have to open my mouth when I don’t like anything, it often means a big problem (lol). I don’t need to use the fact I’m female in some arguments or fights. If I don’t want to fight I can it without the sentence "I’m a girl, so…" and I know someone will not kiss my euro ass only because I’m female. A lot of people dislike when someone writes/says own opinion but if someone sees or thinks some things in a different way – why couldn’t he/she say his/her opinion, point?! I don’t care if "it" is he or she! I can only agree or disagree...  
In the words of the Virgin Mary" come again!"

Q – What does the phrase "I really don't like hamburgers!" on your profile refer to?

A – I’ve had it on my profile long time. A lot of people have on their profiles “how awesome people are and #1 in blablablah” but these notes are boring for me. I wanted something special or unusual on my profile. Once I saw some commercial this was about hamburgers. We Europeans make fun sometimes Americans eat only hamburgers or hot dogs. So I wrote “I really don’t like hamburgers!” Nothing personal against Americans that’s only fun. 
And by the way: I really don’t like hamburgers and don’t eat them =D 

OK, I really thought that it meant "I am not lesbian" 
ie.Hamburger Sign - It's a Girl!



Although Evka doesn't seem to think that I am worth spending time having a beer with, (Or does She) I have known her since I started playing Gladiatus. She has such a pleasant demeanor about herself, and she is definitely one of the reasons why I stuck around.
Thank you News_Reporter for sourcing the story.
Thank you Evka for giving my blog reporter and the readers some time to get to know you better.You are an awesome person.

Chief_Rat




2 comments:

  1. Evka is awesome!
    I Would love to be in a guild with her. Girl power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks :)) I think you are witty and awesome too ;)

    ReplyDelete