Thursday 22 May 2014

Women of Gladiatus! - Chanel

Q - Do you have any gladiatus mentors? If so, who is it and what do you admire most about them?
A - No mentors. I do admine the rat, moesha, brich, their attitude about everything is awesome.

Q - How long have you been playing this game?
A - Since 2008.

Q - What is your next personal goal in the game?
A - Get into a hardcore flaming war with somoene and push them so hard they want to quit. I don't have serious Gladiatus goals, I've already gone beyond abnormal in every way!

Q - Who do you wish they would suspend bashing rules on?...Even for one day!
A - HocusPocus, I want to kill her.

Q - Tell us what you like to do in your spare-time away from Gladiatus?
A - I like sex, really.

Q - Tell us more about yourself, Single, Married, Kids. etc.
A - In a relationship, no kids, not married(not divorced either).

Q - Many people still think that you are Spaniard, and that you are linked to the Rat. Please tell us about your connection with Spaniard and why you can't possibly be the "Rat"
A - Spaniard is a guy. I am a girl. If you can't tell the difference, you have issues. Me, linked to the rat? I am the rat, lol. Kicked out with 1 glad, 7 others remain in the guild. Good luck finding who ;) My connection to him goes way back, we've been friends since ages, he's an awesome person, another one that doesn't really care about the retards around this game. They confuse us most likely beacuse I "sat"(considering sitting is allowed for 10 days maximum(stooooopid.) he gave it to me)) his account for a year. All the names betwen Semi1 and Spaniard were me, now it's back to him.

Q - Why did you leave XIII?
A - Brasky's failure to listen to useful advice. I helped build a guild on .de from nearly nothing, we're at 2 billions of honour now. You should have listened. P.S Brasky, you tried to upgrade, and look at where you ended up... See why I was against the upgrade so much?(I'm not saying Brasky's bad though, he is a great person but the way he was leading at that time was VERY off)

Q - What guilds do you support and oppose and why?
A - None and none(speaking of .us). I can't really do much for guilds due to my glads being low levels here, so donations would be low, although on higher level glads I do donate tons when needed. As far as it goes to opposing a guild, I don't care about that stuff really. If 1 person from a guild would start a fight with me, It'd be betwen him and me, not me and his whole guild(unless they're all retarded like that one person).

Q - So why do you not currently have a guild? are you looking for a new home?
A - This glad's in LEGION, I left cause of the war in which I wouldn't do anything considering I dungeon level only and hit like 2-3 players I know leak gold, so no, I don't need a new place cause I'll be going back ;P

Q - How many Gladiators do you have "Multi's" and would you ever consider going back to SPQR after the way that Oongrats treated you?
A - 1 on this community/server, HocusPocus. Definetly no, the guild is alright indeed, the people in it are great, BUUUUT, a leader like that... Meh, that's pretty much alike to why I left XIII. He did it once, he'll do it again. The rat(me) is mind fucking him mucho, careful how you react. ;o

Q - What was your favorite Guild, and why?
A - INTERNATIONAL(german), helped to build it, awesome guild with great people and there's never any drama going on. On .us, I don't really have a fav, I use guilds for the level 15 TG xĐ

Q - What makes you stay in a guild and why do you enjoy this game so much?
A - Eh, level 15 TG does it for me. Why I enjoy it? Hmmm, it seems there are plenty of retards for me to laugh at around, so that's definetly what I enjoy the most.

Q - Tell us about what you offer the people of gladiatus, in terms of knowledge and experience?
A - Look at me. I am the best. Do I need to add anything else!?

Q - Were you ever a GO or MOD? Would you ever be? What do you believe you could offer if you were asked?
A - Was? Am. Who? Secret.

Q - What do you think your greatest achievement in the game is?
A - Look at what's happening to OOngrats. Confused much huh?

Q - How would you generate additional activity within gladiatus?
A - No idea on that.

Q - What is your vision for the future of the new S9? How do you see the server in 6 months?
A - Half dead, GF won't improove anything and the excitement of the merge will cool off for people within a few weeks anyways.

Q - Who, outside of your guild mates would you want in your guild?
A - Spaniard, Evka, FranzLiszt.

Q - Tell us an ingame story or 2 that you will never forget?
A - Back when the Heart Of Decay dungeon came out, Xerxes19 wasn't able to beat it, so I jokingly dared him to do it within some short period of time and if he does, I'll send him nude pics of myself. I was sure he won't be able to, but he actually did. (If you're reading this, your pics are waiting!)

Q - do you have any nicknames? If so what are they and how did you get them?
A - Juicey. Our dear horny Spaniard... xĐ

Q - What is your favorite song ?
A - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y #dis

Q - If somebody wrote a biography of you, what would it be titled?
A - "God decided to put "perfect" in a human form, here it is."

Q - would legalizing marijuana be good or bad and why?
A - Good, I don't see why it can be bad, stoners are chilled & awesome people.

Q - One piece or Bikini?
A - None is definetly best. I like walking around my house naked.

Q - describe yourself in three words?
A - HotAwesomeAmazingBestSweetFunnyCreativeHelpfulOutgoing, Perfect. I did it in 2 words!

Your own Question
Q - Am I the rat?
A - Yes. You got me.

So the Question is, Has the rat been uncovered? 
With the last sweep, it looks as though at least one of the rats were swept out., or were they?
It is well known that LikeCandy/Chanel was disliked by the SPQR when she first left SPQR and joined with XIII. It makes you wonder why AngryBanker would make the decision of inviting her back to the guild.

So in Closing, Oongrats, "You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse"

Chief_Rat 


No comments:

Post a Comment